<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Weather update: After record high temperatures last week, the average temperature now falls to around 15 degrees celsius (60 fahrenheit).
It's as good as it can gets.
The weather falls after this tuesday storm!
There was a huge storm.
It happened for about half an hour at around 4pm??
I was at community service at that time and when I came back,
Fallen branches were everywhere!
A whole tree even broke down!

Here in America, there's this thing called the SAT and the AP exams.
SAT is for high schools
AP is for universities
But this year, I'm kinda ambitious,
I'm taking 2 AP exams

So 3 days ago, I took the AP Chinese exam
It's for people who studied 5 years of Chinese
The thing is, I haven't really use Chinese for a very very long time
But I think I still did a good job though
Gotta wait until summer for the results

And this monday, I'm taking AP Biology!!
(sound effect please...) (drum roll....)
I'm gonna be the youngest person taking this exam
My biology textbook is 1250 pages long excluding index
Sigh..
And the exam is gonna be around 3.5 hours long.

That's all folks!

awaiting my next day of adventure...