YEAHH!!!I finally finished all my AP exams.
After weeks of hell revising 1300 pages of my biology book,
I AM DONE!!
The words "pens down" still ring in my ears blissfully.
It's like a prison warden who unlock the gates of my cell
Leaving the exam hall was just leaving prison.
If exams were prisons, I guess I'm only on a short parole.
The next one won't be far from now,
and I got to get back to my prison cell someday.
Sigh, I getting exam-spoilt ever since I left Singapore.
AP Biology exam lasted almost 4 hours long..
It was really physically and mentally draining.
I think I did pretty well though
I exploited the bullshitting-during-exam skill that I acquired in Singapore
to write essays.
That's one of the good things that Singapore taught me -
to bullshit in exams
My definition of bullshit in exams is:
exam-bullshit: (verb) to explain or describe a particular concept by adding an extravagant amount of information which may or may not be necessary, but makes one's answer appealing and impressive.
OHOHOH!!
And guess what?
It's just 23 days before I make my way back home!!
A year has passed by so quickly.
It's almost as if I was taught my Sonia Yeo (mdm) yesterday
Her nasal-like voice still lingers in my ears..