<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATE FINALLY!!

After a week, I realized community service (teaching little kids) is not so bad after all.
After the first few days, things started to get more comfortable.
I love teaching math,
I find the method that kids learn here a bit ineffective...
So I taught some kids some of my math tactics

I taught the Singapore Model method to this 5th grader
And I gave some tips of addition and subtraction other than counting with fingers...

Moving on...
A few days ago, Deerfield students received an interesting email:
You see, we literally LIVE IN THE FOREST!!
Deerfield is surrounded by nature
Instead of receiving teachers' email on assignments (unlike any normal school),
we received bear warnings!!

Spring is finally here and spring brings about revival!! Insects are growing in numbers, leaves are sprouting, Sun is shining!


Here's a closer look at tree branches:

This is a phenomenon that few Singaporeans live to tell the story! The sight of leaves budding!!
It's looks so cute!

Firstly, I'm not a vain person... I don't go around taking pictures of myself
This Monday was the first time ever that I wore shorts to class!!
So I took a picture to remember this grand event!
The arrival of SPRING!
Most guys wear shorts during spring!

I looks kind of weird (but cool) wearing a suit with shorts and sneakers.
Last week, the weather was below freezing in the morning and at night,
but SUDDENLY, just a few days later,
everything changes!

It hits 92 degrees fahrenheit for a while this afternoon (about 33 degrees celsius)! People here were going crazy!! There were like:

"This is SOO HOT!! *panting*

Earlier today, I met my Kenyan friend and asked him:

Me: Hey Bavin! How do you feel about the weather?
Bavin: It's GOOD!
Me: Yeah! I think the weather's perfect.
Bavin: Yeah, everyone says it's so HOT
Me: haha!! I know!

He and I share a common resistance - resistance to hot weather

Honestly, I don't find it hot at all,
I find it perfect
This afternoon was a little bit above average
But usually this time,
I feel like I'm in an air-conditioned place where I can feel the warmth of the Sun!
It's perfect weather!
I haven't shed my first drop of sweat due to heat yet ever since I came to Deerfield!

awaiting my next day of adventure...