HEY PEOPLE!! Exams are over and spring break is here at last! Honestly, I am kind of "exam-spoilt". I only have 3 exams (Bio, Astronomy, History) and yet, I felt really tired. But this doesn't mean that I'm just taking 3 subjects here. There's 3 terms each year and for each subject, I have 2 exams per year:
Fall: Math, History, English
Winter: Bio, Astro, History
Spring: English, Math, Bio, Astro
I actually spent a lot of time studying for Biology - after all, it's AP biology... I studied like a freaking lifeless Asian the day before my Biology test. I had 33 chapters and 656 pages worth of materials. Biology in Singapore would be like "ABC" compared to Biology here.
(but of course, math here would be like "ABC" for Singaporeans too so I guess it's fair)
I'm at Boston's Logan airport right now. I took this chartered bus from school to the airport. I sat beside my buddy, Maksat (a friend from Kazakhstan), throughout the entire trip. It's 3.30pm now and my flight takes off at 8.20pm so I'm sipping my coffee at au bon pain with Maksat again! He's a cool guy! I made a really good deal:
For a $3 mocha coffee, I get free WIFI and free seating. It's really worth it. I'm gonna sit here for the next 3 hours! Hehehe
I'm so SUPER excited to come back to Singapore. I heard it's really hot there.; I've forgotten the feeling of "hot".
I miss Singapore soooo much!! Can't wait to see you guys!!