<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Alas, the spring break is ending...
2 weeks of spring break seems so short!
But this was probably the best break since after PSLE
Because all my breaks before aren't really break; there's always band and other stuffs
This was a real break
A really good break
I went to watch band but it's a lot better to watch than to perform
It rocks to be alumnus! I could stand aside and watch my ex band mates fall in! The best thing is: they can't move to stop me from taking this photo. MUAHAHAHA!

Everyone would agree that I used to be the darkest person in Saxophones
That was last year...
Look at what happens after living in a snowy place where the Sun sets at 4pm in winter
The effect would have been more obvious if Geraldine wasn't on this picture...
This just proves how much band member practices.

I visited my ex classmates! The first thing I uttered when I walked into class was, "Ridiculous!"
I was greeted by rows of decorated tables
Done by a class of 16 year-olds..
It's a pity that my ex classmates are still being treated like kids..

Oh, and I also bought weight-gainer, this time it's 2200 calories per serving!!

I'm getting so serious about gaining weight! Americans are big!! I'm already skinny in Singapore, I'm emaciated in America. But weight gainers only work if I work out. So for the pass week, I went to the gym every morning. I took my weight every day:

Day 1: 52.0kg
Day 2: 52.5kg
Day 3: 53.3kg
Day 4: 54.0kg
Day 5: 54.7kg
Day 6: 55.2kg
Day 7: 55.6kg
Day 8: 56.0kg

For the first time in my life, I actually succeeded in gaining weight. Every morning when I took my weight, I couldn't believe my eyes, it just keep increasing, almost linearly.

So why did it work this time?
You see, my high metabolism weight prevents me from gaining any ounce of fats (that's a bad thing)
But gaining muscle mass is different
Last year, I ate weight gainer but didn't lift weights so it didn't work.

YEAHH!!! I'm SO HAPPY!!
I gained 4kg in a week!!
Never thought this would be possible
There should be a show called "The biggest gainer!"
I'll definitely win a million bucks!

And I went to cage yesterday, didn't play as well as I expected
Haven't played soccer for a really long time
Soccer is a fall sport in Deerfield
I was panting within minutes of the game (not a very common thing)
There were 11 of us, mostly from band.
We played Saxophones + 1 (5) vs. others (6)

Saxophones:
Kenneth (GK)
Me (DF)
Joshua (MID)
KJ (ATT)
Keith (ATT)

We played for over 2 hours and the score was 12-12
I played defender for the first hour and made 6 assists
Then, time was running out and I haven't scored a single goal
I kept running forward and eventually scored one good goal!
Thank God
But it's kind of bad cos I neglect my job as last man
That goal wasn't worth it cos we conceded lots of goals
Every time when I came to cage, I would always score
So I can't bare to leave cage without scoring..

Earlier today, I went for 4A class outing
It was good
Swimming was somewhat fun
But it felt more like taking a bath with a pair of pants
Special Thanks to Photographer: Amanda's brother

Once again, I'm leaving Singapore
Hate it when I have to leave
I have great friends in Deerfield
But being surrounded by Asians just make me feel so comfortable

I'll miss everyone
Anyway, I'll be coming here again pretty soon
Last day of school is June 4th
But I have Job Attachment so I'll come back probably around July.
It's just slightly over 3 months...

I have a feeling this will be the last time I can enjoy the company of friends in Singapore
For summer vacation, every sec 4 would be studying their asses off.
And next year, they would go to another school

Anyway, let's keep in touch
See you guys soon!

awaiting my next day of adventure...