<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Monday, March 22, 2010
Rule No.1: Do NOT fear big guys!

This season, I'm doing crew (rowing) for my co-curricular activity. Crew is usually for big, strong guys. I'm the skinniest guy who signed up. The bad thing is: crew makes cuts (only about 25% actually make the team).

When I look into the eyes of those big guys, I can tell that they must be thinking:

"What a joke! You're doing crew?"

Today, we started off by working out! We spent some time on the ergometer. It wasn't as hard as I expected.

Then, we did 15 minutes of steps - this changes everything! At first, everyone was leaping energetically. But a few minutes went by and I was shocked to find those big guys panting!! I haven't even sweated and those big guys' cheeks were flushed and sweaty!

I started off feeling depressed. I knew for sure that I wouldn't make the team. But this experience changes my attitude completely! DONT FEAR BIG GUYS!

BIG is just appearance
STRENGTH is hidden

After today's practice, this guy came to me...
"Hey, maybe you can actually do crew!"

So far this year, I've not succeeded at sports. I wasn't exactly on the best soccer team for fall term and I was cut from squash for winter term. Sports have never been so important to me before. After all, I never really have an experience in sports - my co-curricular had been band for the past 7 years. I may lack experience, but I don't lack fitness!

Crew's gonna make cuts this thursday... Even if I don't make the team, I learnt an important lesson today. Never be discouraged!

Sigh, I'm so jet-lagged. Slept at 6pm and woke up at 2am last night. I'm so glad that I could last until now. It's 6.08pm, I'm really sleepy right now. Oh well, good night!

awaiting my next day of adventure...