Wow, I wonder if anyone's reading this anymore. It has been so long since I last blogged. I'm only doing it now because I finished all my homework. YAY!!
Let's rewind back to last week:
There's this thing called Winter Term Long Weekend. Thursday was a "half-day" and our break will last until Monday night 9.00pm (remember that I'm a boarding student).
Obviously, I did not go back to Singapore or Thailand because the break was only 4 days long.
Thank goodness Christian (my good friend) from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts offered to accommodate me for the break along.
It was a really relaxing break. I only had about an hour of homework so I finished them all in one night (no big deal). Unlike Singapore which gives a plethora of homework during holidays, I enjoyed a much-needed 4 days break. Honestly, I prefer a refreshing 4 days break to June holidays where there's a crap-load of homework and never-ending band practices.
It's too cold outside to do any outdoor activities so we did most indoor stuffs. I've never own a game-boy, playstation, xBOX, Wii, or any game console before in my life so it was great to relive my childhood. We played lots of Wii and Guitar Hero was so FUN!! I've never played it before and I beat the owner of the game! Haha
Christian dog is SOOOO cute!! She's a Vizsla - a super hyper species. She's so trained! She understood commands like "sit" and she's good at FETCH!! I always annoy her by giving "fake-throws" - well, she had been trained not to bite so I assume there's no harm annoying that dog.
On Sunday, I went to this wholesale mall called BJ's. It's not open to the public, only people with membership card could get in because the things there are SUPER CHEAP!! Christian's mom has a membership card so I bought A LOT of snacks - enough to survive an apocalypse. I bought 12 packs of Pringles, 45 crackers, 1.587kg (56 oz) of M&Ms, 40 packs of fruit juice, 12 bottles of Starbuck's coffee... All cost only $58. Even starbuck's coffee is cheaper than my school's coffee (12 for $13)
The thing is: I sold some food to my gluttonous friend, David.
I bought 40 packs of fruit juice for $7.49, and sold 10 packs for $5
I bought 12 Starbuck's coffee for $13 and sold 2 bottles for $5
I bought 12 Pringles for $15.98 and sold 2 cans for $10
I earn $20 in revenue and probably ABOUT $13 in profit (I'm too lazy to calculate so please DO NOT tag me the correct value)
Now I know how retail store make $$
I had biology class today and we carried a dead seal to class. I weighs about 80 pounds (I weigh 115 pounds). I so glad that I'm not the lightest in class TODAY!
OHOHOH!!
And this morning, there was almost no snow at all left on the ground until 9am. From then on, it starts snowing and right now at this moment, it's snowing like crazy! I've never seen the sky spewing snow at such a fast rate. The heaviest snowfall that I've ever seen. I took a video of it but it's hard to capture snowfall in videos.