<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Over the past few weeks, I've been a weather maniac. I've been crazy about snow! It's just so magical how white fluffy stuffs are released from the sky. So a few days ago, I thought that I have seen the last snow. Yesterday's weather was about as HOT as a freezing movie theater. I use the word HOT because 10 degrees celsius is considered to be HOT! Some guys started to walk around in shorts. Lots of guys were practicing lacrosse (a spring-term sport). Grass was green and insects came back to life.

But this morning, the sky was spewing huge chunks of snowflakes. Snow is falling at a slow rate this morning but my hair literally turned white (after walking for 1 minute) because of the snowflake's massive size. It's falling slow because of it's size. People here, who have seen snow all their lives, said that when snowflakes are huge, it will snow a lot! And just now, I checked the forecast for the week. The picture should explain everything.

IT'S GONNA SNOW FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK NONE STOP! (except for Saturday) But even if it rains on Saturday, there would still be lots of snow. It takes a lot to melt 4 days worth of pure snowfall. My astronomy teacher said that there're reports that there's gonna be 12 inches of snow in Deerfield. But Deerfield Academy is in the valley so there may be less =(

Here's the forecast for TOMORROW:

100% probability of snow for 100% of Wednesday!

Snow is accumulating as I type, and I don't think I need to post another picture of snow. And sorry guys back in Singapore, I can't bring you snow because of the liquid ban in airports, HAHA.

Anyway, I'm dying to come to Singapore. I can't sleep at night because I kept thinking and planning about my 10 days in Singapore from March 9 onwards. Just 2 more weeks!

PS: And when I come back to Deerfield late March, it's likely that the snow would be gone. Let's enjoy the last moments of a winter wonderland!

awaiting my next day of adventure...