Why do people complain about carrying heavy stuffs, but go to the gym to lift weights?Why do people complain about long walking, but go to the gym to run several miles?
It's just so weird how we people behave... I'm guilty of this sometimes but now that I come to think about it, I should think before complaining.
Nowadays, after school, I run back to my dorm. This saves time and it's a mini-workout for me. Win-win situation. There's always something positive behind those dark negative clouds.
Just a little thinking to start my weekly post!
Snow is constantly falling, accumulating and melting every week! It's a cycle!
Usually,...
Day 1: Snowfall & accumulation
Day 2: Snow still thick and soft
Day 3: Snow starting to feel like slush but still a little thick
Day 4: Snow thinning; transformed into mixture of water and ice
Day 5: Grass replace snow on the field
Day 6: No snow left
Day 7: SNOWFALL!
And the cycle repeats
As always, I took pictures but what's the point? I've been uploading pictures of snowfall and the melting process - it's always the same.
I'm so proud of myself for enduring months of winter! Actually, winter's not that BAD.. It definitely sucks when it's -20 degrees celsius (20 below freezing) but other than that, snow is FUN and the atmosphere is tranquil and peaceful.
I can't wait to come back to Singapore. When it comes to Thailand vs. Singapore for soccer, I support Thailand. But when it comes to home, it's Singapore.
I miss the times when I quench my afternoon thirst with bubble-tea.
I miss the times when the Sun ALWAYS sets at 7.15pm
AND
I miss the times when I'm not the only guy with black hair