<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey people! It have been a long long time... So many things to round-up. First, the trip to Turkey!

Turkey:
Well, it's nice to see the nice scenery and the historic places. But I don't really like the traveling. One of the things I hate most is sitting on the bus for hours. I couldn't find much to do on the bus - I tried reading but I can't read on the bus for long without puking. But it was a nice experience though.



Hot air balloon!


Jump shot!

City of Ephesus

When I left Turkey and arrived Bangkok, I have 6 hours to get ready before my flight to England-transit-New York. At 9pm, I was in the car when the car's speed suddenly reduced to 40km/h. At the same time, the car's computer screen warned that the engine was not functioning at it's fullest capacity. I didn't think that it was the fuel problem because the car had a computer which calculate that the car could go on (with the given fuel) for 37km. It's not much but it's not THAT little (full tank is usually 400-500km).

1 minute later, the car slowed to a crawling speed of 20km/h. I was worried. My dad, sister and I "abandoned ship" while the driver drove to the nearest gas station. We tried to look for a taxi but we were near a busy highway so it's really difficult to find a vacant taxi. Took us a while to find one - thank god!

When I reached the boarding gate in the airport, I called my mom who told me that the car was indeed out of fuel... Sigh.

I took British airways to UK, then transit there and took British airways again to New York. British airways gave me a nightmare - on the plane, I dreamt that my entire family suddenly started speaking in the British accent. LOL! It was such a funny dream.

Reached New York's JFK airport in one piece and I went to my friend's house where his dad drove us to Deerfield. I was totally exhausted at that time. I couldn't even think properly.

The snow in Deerfield didn't get THAT MUCH thicker - it was thicker but not as much as I would have imagined. BUT, it was incredibly soft. You see, the reason why snow was hard before holiday was because the temperature was not THAT low so snow was constantly melting and re-freezing again and again. But now, the temperature is so low that it never melts. I'm not exaggerating when I say that snow is SOFTER than flour - it really is!

Whenever there's a clear path and a snow-covered path, I could take the latter cos walking on soft snow is so FUN! (provided that I'm wearing snow boots which I usually do)

Back to schooL!



awaiting my next day of adventure...