<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Friday, January 15, 2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! So 2 days ago, I played squash with the person who taught me squash and lost 1-2 ( 9-11, 11-5, 9-11). If you think of it in a "goal difference" perspective, I should have won. Today, I had my revenge.

I challenged my "mentor" to a game of squash.
I won the first game 11-4
He asked for another match
I won the second game 11-5
He asked for yet another match
I won the third game 11-4
Yet another match
I won the fourth game 11-5
And another match
I won the fifth game 11-7
Another match...
I won the sixth game 11-6
Yet another match
I won the seventh game 11-3
Finally, another match
It was close but I won the eight game 14-12

I WON 8-0 against my mentor!! And he was playing seriously!!
The reason why our last match was so close was simply because he was praying to God.
I was leading 2-0 at first, he started reciting prayers and chanting "Amen" and doing that cross on his chest. The score then became 2-6 (me losing), but eventually, I won 14-12. =)

Hiazz, I don't have my camera card reader with me so I can't upload any pics. Pics really decorate posts so I guess I'll just google some images.
(left to right) Me, David




awaiting my next day of adventure...