<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The snow first accumulated 3 days ago but yesterday was a little warm so some of it melted away.

This morning when I woke up, I saw this:

The night before, it was still grassy with small patches of thin snow. But it snowed throughout the night was this was what happened. It snowed HEAVILY though. You can see that roofs have turned white. Occasionally, there will be mini avalanches from the roof (you get the idea) when chunks of snow rolled down from the roof.

I was so excited that I took more pictures...

This is how thick the snow is. When I stepped on the snow, my entire foot sunk like quicksand. And the snow is really soft!! It's like powder!!



There's this thing in Deerfield called first snow:

First snow (verb): (for use only when the first snow falls) Performing various actions associated with snow to another person. This could range from "tau-poking" someone in the snow, stuffing snow into people's shirt or just the plain old snowball. Of course, it is purely for fun, joy and laughter - no hard feelings.
Sentence: Have you been first snowed today? // I just first snowed David.

I'm usually one of the first to get to breakfast so this morning, the entire landscape was evenly white. There were barely any footprints. I couldn't find the path for me to walk because the entire path was covered in thick snow. During thanksgiving, I bought a pair of industrial shoes which did a great job in keeping my feet warm and dry. But the snow is so thick that when I walk, it gets into my shoe... They said that during February, the snow will get to around waist level. I didn't believe them yesterday but I changed my mind today

After a while, huge trucks arrived to clear the snow. Deerfield staffs were shoveling the snow to clear some pathways.

awaiting my next day of adventure...