<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Hey guys! I'm gonna fly back to Thailand tomorrow!! It'll be my first time traveling alone! I'm gonna transit in London (have to wait there for 13 hours). So I'll reach Bangkok on Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, I heard that there's so many class chalets in Singapore. Thinking about it makes me laugh... I'm practically living in a "chalet" everyday!! I live with my friends, they're the first I see when I wake up and the last before I sleep. It's like a sleepover ever night. It's kind of funny that people back home have to pay hundreds of dollars just for this.. Haha

Most camps just last for around 3 - 5 days. But I've spent 3 months in "camp" so far. It's a good "camp" though. The quality is in between a hotel and a chalet... (which is really good!)

This dinner was the best meal ever!! It's the last dinner so they serve excellent food. There's prime ribs (steaks), Lobster soup, Chocolate cakes, Potatoes, Pasta...

Believe it or not, I ate 3 servings of prime ribs and Lobster soup (eat the good stuffs more)
Thinking about food, the food here is so much better than canteen food back home. It may not be spicy but quality is not compromised. I remembered those "food" from band camp (notice that I used inverted commas cos it sux so much that it doesn't seem like food).

So I'm going back to the land of smiles, the land of spicy food, the land of hot weather. After 3 months of cold weather and weeks of dragging through the snow, I miss the scorching Sun...

awaiting my next day of adventure...