<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I'm so busy nowadays that I don't have much chance to blog. Anyway, just a quick update on life at Deerfield:

So on wednesday, Biology class was so cool! Every student tested for his/her own blood type!! In Singapore, most students know their blood type but in my biology class, I'm the only one who knew my blood type beforehand. But you know, Singaporeans are "Kia-see" so everyone has to know their blood type unlike Americans. I was probably the least excited for this class (although it was fun). You may ask, "How do you get your blood for testing?" Well, you prick yourself of course! It may sound easy but when you're about to prick yourself with that triangular-shaped needle, it is really scary. Some people decided to let Dr. Cullinane prick them but I decided to prick myself because of this saying:

"Before you learn how to prick others (to be doctor), you need to learn how to prick yourself"

I may or may not be a doctor in future but I just wanna see if I have the guts to be one. So I pricked myself in the middle finger and milked 3 drops of my blood to the testing sheet for Anti-A, Anti-B and RH factor. I'm A+ (as expected). Here's the frightening part - one of my classmate has blood group A but her mom and dad are B and O respectively. She suspected that she was adopted. I haven't talk to her ever since that day but I sincerely wish her all the best. I mean, there's nothing wrong about being adopted - so long as your parents are good enough to send you to Deerfield, there's as good as any parents.

Nothing much happened on Thursday and Friday. The weekends were pretty relaxing for me. Took 9 hours of sleep on Friday night and Saturday night. =)

OHOHOH!! And there's no school tomorrow (Monday) for me!! It's Health Day!! So basically, 2 weeks ago, there was absolutely NO H1N1 in Deerfield. My mom said that we're in the middle of a forest so viruses got lost. But 2 weeks ago, there was parents weekend and students brought along swine flu with them.

Date Reported

Cumulative Cases of Presumed H1N1

10/28/2009

3

10/29/2009

4

10/30/2009

6

10/31/2009

8

11/1/2009

9

11/2/2009

14

11/3/2009

19

11/4/2009

27

11/5/2009

44

11/6/2009

61

11/7/2009

78

11/8/2009

84

So as you can see, it's nasty. A few weeks ago, every student received shots for seasonal flu so if you have flu symptoms, you can pretty much assume that you have swine flu.

I will take some photos tomorrow morning.. I'm sure that you guys are wondering how the scenery in Deerfield is like. To Singaporeans who have been spending all their lives living in equatorial climate, be prepared to get the shock of your lives..






awaiting my next day of adventure...