<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Sunday, November 15, 2009

DEERFIELD VS. CHOATE

Wow... I haven't blogged for quite some time. Anyway, these were what happened this week:


CHOATE DAY - It helps to know that Choate Rosemary Hall http://www.choate.edu/ is our rival school. Every year, all sport events with Choate will be held on this single weekend. We have lots of cheers such as: "I smell bacon (clapx5) x3" Cos if you look carefully at the Choate seal, there's a hog in it and we like to make fun of it. hehe
It's too bad that I didn't play against Choate. Anyway, I'll let the pictures to the talking.

BEFORE:
(The red flame is an arrow-tip (Archer firing at the pile of woods)

AFTER:

BTW, the "C" represents Choate Rosemary Hall. It was the Bon fire which was held a day before Saturday (Choate weekend). Everyone was shouting "Burn that C, Burn that C, YEAAHHH!!!" The ceremony was grand - there's a student who knows archery. So his arrow-tip was lit with fire and he shot the pile of woods which then burned!!


There was also a pep rally!

These are the cheerleaders. They are ALWAYS sugar-high..


Next week is exam week! I'm about to release my inner-hardcore-asian-mugging-ability! I'm not looking forward to English exams. Here, we were given a 14th century book and we're suppose to compare different tales... At least it makes more sense than just doing tons of comprehension and essays repeatedly if you know what I mean...




awaiting my next day of adventure...