<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Thursday, October 1, 2009
This what happens -- I signed up for Tour Guide this afternoon and 2 hours later, I received an email on what I need to show to do when tour-guiding. I saw the list and I've never step a foot into half of those places.

Let me take back my word from last week's post. I said that I've explored about 80% of Deerfield, but actually, I think I only explored less than 20%. I spent 4 out of 6 periods in the Koch Center (center of math, science and technology) unlike most people who spend 2 periods in there.

So the Koch Center is my home. I'm an expect at this place but a complete stranger to other buildings. I'm gonna have to explore MY school tomorrow. There's so many things that I don't know. Today, I just found out that there's an underground passage from the Koch Center to the Library and that the Library is HUGE!! And I found another underground passage from the athletic center to the dining hall. I wonder how many more secret passageway are there here...

My history test went fine. Since I'm doing Asian Civilization, it'll be a shame if Americans beat me. My Precalculus honors test was easier than I expected but it's still challenging.


awaiting my next day of adventure...