<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Just thought that I should upload some photos from the Denunzio disco which was 3 weeks ago. I just want to show that people here really know how to party.



In Singapore, people 'have fun' or 'relax' by going to the movies, playing soccer/basketball... But here, partying is on top of most people's list.

So just now, I had a soccer match with Bement school. We won 1-0. Our goalkeeper was man of the match. We were really lucky this time. We have about 2 shots on target but Bement have over 10 shots on target.

Oh, and I got back my history test today. By the way, I'm taking Asian Civilization for history. I got 87/100 but I didn't top the class. I was beaten by 3 Ang Mohs, by a liiitle bit. In other words, I got 4th in class and my class has 12 people. Argh!! My class has 3 Asians excluding me. The other 3 got about 70 plus for the test. Oh, and there's a thai girl in my history class too (There's 3 Thais in Deerfield in total). At least I beat my compatriot on the test.

Anyway, I still can't believe it.. HOW CAN IT BE? I'm taking Asian Civilization for history and we Asians got owned?! Oh well, but the other 2 considered themselves as Americans so only the thai girl and me are truly Asian.

But the test was on India so I'm excused... In 2 months time, we'll be doing on China and southeast asia!! I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST get top in class for the China test in winter!!

Oh ya!! BUT BUT BUT... there was a map quiz last week on India subcontinent and I top the class. I got full marks on that quiz! YAY!! Let's pray for more map quiz.

awaiting my next day of adventure...