<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Friday, October 2, 2009



To 3A'09 ex-classmates - remember the time when Ms. Tan told us that she didn't want to go through the Kreb cycle? Now I know why. Here in Deerfield, they called it the Citric Acid Cycle but it's still the same thing as Kreb cycle. It's EXTREMELY complicated, but FASCINATING too!! Isn't it amazing how something as small as a mitochondrion can carry out this process? And the Kreb cycle alone won't be enough to produce energy for your body, there's still Glycolysis and Oxidative phosphorylation. AHHH!!!!


Usually, people here take one science subject per year. Most high school students here start off with Physics or Chemistry. But I chose Biology for a very simple reason -- Biology is all about YOURSELF and those directly around you (plants or animals). I think that before I learn other things, I should understand MYSELF first. Chemistry and Physics is useful to learn but Biology is mainly - YOU!!


It's a very practical subject. Lets say a biology student fell ill. He will know what is happening in his body and will take appropriate actions. You don't need to be a doctor, so long as you're a human being, biology will be useful to you.


So if any Sec 2s from TK are reading this - I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to take Biology next year.


Ok, enough of Biology.. So today, I took my first walk around Deerfield, it took me about 2 hours. I haven't explore every place yet but it's worth it. I step my foot for the first time into the music studio and it was so cool! There's about 5 rooms with a grand piano in each room and it's open to anyone. I found a vacant room and I played some songs - THE PIANO HERE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE I HAVE AT HOME!! All these while, I've been playing an out-of-tune piano at home - I love the pianos here!! The keys are much easier to press and the sound quality is much better. At home, I can never play 'Flight of the bumblebee cos the keys are so hard to press' - I tried to play it here and it sounded light and clear.


Then, Kelvin came by and he told me that I was playing the lousiest piano in the studio. Just imagine the look on my face when I heard that. He showed me to another room which was then vacant and the piano sounded HEAVENLY.


But good thing that I have a lousy piano at home, I learn to appreciate what others consider as lousy.


awaiting my next day of adventure...