<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Saturday, October 10, 2009
My blog's Deerfield thermometer reads: 3 degrees celsius.

I'm getting better at shiver-controlling. You just have to calm down, imagine that you're in a scorching desert, and walk normally. Especially during soccer practice. Imagine wearing a T-shirt and shorts to a refrigerator - that's why I NEVER sweat and I only wash my soccer shirt once a week for fun.

Today's soccer match was average. We went for an away match at Westminster School which is 1.5 hour drive from here (total 3h back and forth).

I was captain for this game and it's kind of nice actually. I like the coin tossing part!!

We draw 2-2. I've no idea when I'm going to score some goals but I hope it'll be soon. Unlike most people, I don't like playing solo. I just like setting up the ball and crossing it. I'll probably assist 10 times more than I score this season.

Then just now, there was a dodgeball tournament. I didn't sign up but suddenly when I was walking past the tournament room, this group of friends was grabbing me "We need 1 more person!! COME ON!" My group's name was "Asian Invasion". That's probably why they grabbed me...

I totally missed the pre-match instruction - and I kind of forgot the dodgeball rules. I spent most of the time in the tournament wondering, "What am I suppose to do?"

Just as I was thinking, someone hit me with a ball. =_=

So we didn't even make it through the first round. Oh well, there's always next year.



awaiting my next day of adventure...