HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93 MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)
I LOOVVEE the weather!
LINKs... 3A'09 AIJING! ALSTON! BENJAMIN CHENG! BENJAMIN TAN! ESTHER! ETHEL! GERMAINE! JUSTIN! IAN! JEANETTE! MARCUS SEAH! NADIRA! NICHOLAS! PHILIP! SHUTONG!
Band 2010 BAND BATCH BLOG! ANANTA! BAND! BERNICE! BOBBI! ISABEL! JINGXI! JUNJIE! KORJIAN! WENHUI! YINGZHENG!
Ok, I know that there's no snow on the ground but that's because it's not cold enough to pile up on the floor. BUT at least it's cold enough to SNOW! Last night when I read the weather forecast, it reads "80% of snow". And I told myself, "It's fake!" When I woke up, I saw these white fluffy things falling from the sky and I went OMG!! I took about 10 pictures but they can't be seen clearly. So I decided to take a video. My 12 megapixel camera can't really capture snowfall. It may seem pathetic but it's really snowing!! And please, it's OCTOBER 16th!! Autumn equinox was on September 23rd. So in fact, it was summer LESS than a month ago and IT'S SNOWING!! I ran out from my room and yelled, "it's snowing!!"
Me: HEY!! it's SNOWING!!
Daniel: What? Are you serious??
Me: Just look out through your window!
Daniel: OMG!! It's really snowing!
Then the 'snow alert' spread to the entire hallway and everyone was excited. I got pretty scared so I wore 4 layers of clothing today. I ended up sweating in class for the first time.
Hiazz, I got PSAT tomorrow. It's not really that important cos it's suppose to be for 11th graders but they just signed all 10th graders for 'fun'. It's for this National Merit Scholarship... The math section is EASY but the english part is somewhat challenging. It's at 7.40am tomorrow!! I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY. sigh