<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Just came back from soccer.. I've been having this freak leg cramp. On monday, I got cramps. On tuesday, I got cramps and today I got cramps again. So for soccer, we are kind of 'under examination' which means we play and the coaches observed. By tomorrow, the posting will be on the notice board to decide whether what division I'll be playing. Today was the first time in my life that I play forward. It went pretty well though, receive praises from my peers =) I made pretty good passes and outsmart some defenders =D =D =D I've been playing defense for all my life and playing forward is really fun actually. But then, the coaches probably have a bad impression of me since I've been having so many leg cramps.. ARGH!!

School was tough. I'm dying in Biology AP. Today, we learnt the different types of hydrocarbons which is really tough. Honors Precalculus was quite difficult too but more manageable compared to Biology AP.

And I thought that I will be great in Asian Civilization cos I'm Asian but it's not just about knowing your facts, it's about talking and I can tell you that Americans are MUCH MUCH MUCH better at talking than me. Even though they know less than me, they can keep talking nonstop. It's an art but I gotta learn.

I will say that I'm about 70% adapted here. I remembered talking to my dorm-mate who is an American...

Me: Hey, you know what? I find it so hard to remember you guys cos to me, all of you look the same.
Daniel: Oh really? I thought all Asians look the same.

So I might not be having facial recognition problem after all. It's just that for now, my visual memory hasn't really adapt for memorizing American faces. Pheww...

awaiting my next day of adventure...