<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Friday, September 25, 2009
WOW!! Ok, so every friday/weekend, there will be some performances, etc... on Deerfield campus. So I just came back from this performance by this mind-reader. He's really well-known in America - he appeared on news channel before and he read minds of famous people like Bill Clinton before. It was mind-blowing!! Apparently, he had no tricks. He was blindfolded with 7 tapes and a cloth with 2 coins each covering his eyes. Everyone wrote down their names and the sheet of paper was piled together in this bowl. He would pick one out and feel it. Then he said things like:

"There is a person in this hall by the name of ____ ________, could you stand up please. (he stood up) You are thinking about whether _____ and _______ is going to get married." And he went OMG!!

"____ ________ can you stand up please? You will be going back to Italy on November 18 (I'm not sure of the exact date) and you're looking forward to meeting _____ and going to _______."

It's really weird. This guy can really read minds... there's just no logical reasoning behind these. Haha, at least the performances here are FAR FAR better than Assemblies in Singapore where people took out their handphones, sleep, secretly study for the test in the afternoon, you know what I mean. Here is PURE entertainment!! YAY!!!

So, I got a history test today - it's a map quiz on South Asia and I owned this test!! Most people studied for about 40 minutes but I only spent 2 minutes. After the test, they were like, "How do I draw the border of Bangladesh?" or "This quiz is so difficult!" Well, good thing that I lived in Asia so...

Right after my history class, I had a Biology test. Luck was on my side cos some of the questions that came out are those that I had learnt in Ms. Tan Seow Lan's class before. There was this question about cell and I'm the only one in class who got it right!! YAY!!! But there's also some questions that I'm wrong and almost everyone's right... By the way, I got 20.5/30 for my last biology test which is below average... But if it wasn't for Ms. Tan, I might have failed... seriously..

Life here is kind of fun, yet I'm always out of my comfort zone. It's a strange feeling... I got a soccer match tomorrow, my first ever competitive inter-scholastic soccer match!! It's gonna be my first debut ever ever ever in my life so I MUST WIN!!! It's 80 minutes long though so I'm gonna stuff myself with tons of carbohydrates tomorrow morning. I might swallow chunks of whip cream or ...

Note: More pics coming up..

awaiting my next day of adventure...