<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8586345853664210765?origin\x3dhttp://pannawit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEY! You've reached the blog of Pannawit C. (AKA. Wit/Witty)
1st Sept' 93
MSN: pannawit@hotmail.com
TKSS(2007-2009) class 3A'09/
Deerfield Academy (2009-2012)

I LOOVVEE the weather! Click for Deerfield, Massachusetts Forecast

LINKs...
3A'09
AIJING!
ALSTON!
BENJAMIN CHENG!
BENJAMIN TAN!
ESTHER!
ETHEL!
GERMAINE!
JUSTIN!
IAN!
JEANETTE!
MARCUS SEAH!
NADIRA!
NICHOLAS!
PHILIP!
SHUTONG!

Band
2010 BAND BATCH BLOG!
ANANTA!
BAND!
BERNICE!
BOBBI!
ISABEL!
JINGXI!
JUNJIE!
KORJIAN!
WENHUI!
YINGZHENG!

Twin Sister
AMY...

layoutcodez.net


CreDits-
[MonkeyMe]
blogskins.com
Thursday, August 20, 2009
YEAAAHH!! NO MORE EXAMS IN SINGAPORE FOREVER!! WOOOT!! You see, earlier today, I sat for my last exams in Singapore. Anyway, must show appreciation to Singapore. It's only right to write a farewell letter...

Dear Singapore,

In Primary 2 when I first set foot on your soil, one of the first skills that you have taught me is examination skills. You taught me the specific format of answering 1 mark, 2 marks, 3 marks, 4 marks, 5 marks.... questions. Hiazz.. but I'm kind of glad that soon, I can spend more time learning new stuffs rather than learning the art of sitting for exams. Anyway, I have to thank you for this wonderful experience - it is indeed, uniquely Singapore.

Bye!
---------------------------------------------

Hope that doesn't sound too sarcastic.. I'm quite sure that in US, i dont have to spend hours learning the difference between answering an 8-mark essay, a 12-mark essay, a 13-mark essay, a 7-mark essay, a 5-mark essay, etc.. Oh well, better not say too much, later I kena tau-pok tomorrow.

Oh, and 1 more thing, visit this website http://scroll.deerfield.edu/?p=401
I too lazy link this so just copy and paste. Have fun reading and dont get too jealous.

awaiting my next day of adventure...